One of the fastest growing startup in internet space is looking for an Online Marketing Evangelist, If it suits your skill sets mail your cv – email@example.com
Job Responsibilities :
- Formulating Online Branding strategies
- Responsible for Online Reputation Management
- Formulate online marketing strategies and promotional activities
- Online marketing to generate sales for our online learning programs
- Preparing short-term sales plan, sales approaches and strategies, find opportunities to develop business by identifying potential customers.
- Interact with the customer thus collecting their feedback on the service.
- Responsible for all website content
- Coordinating with Technical Team to fix any portal related issues
- Knowledge of Internet marketing fundamentals, SEO, Pay Per Click , Social Media Optimization, Online Reputation Management and Web Traffic Analysis
- Experience in internet marketing/viral marketing/Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay Per Click , Social Media Optimization, Online Reputation Management and Web Traffic Analysis (Adwords, Google Analytics etc.)
- Knowledge of WordPress and php
- Out-of-the-box thinking to generate and implement innovative ideas
- Should like interacting with users across the globe
- Avid Reader and Writer with Blogging/Writing as a passion would help
- Internet savvy
Right traffic is the key for driving factor for high conversion rate. You can follow some of the underlying principles to get the right traffic -
Identify your USP – USP i.e unique selling proposition should state clearly what products you are offering to shoppers and how its different from competitor. Setting USP clearly can turn into a source of competitive advantage. For instance if you are selling footwear make sure you emphasize it and make it clear in all your marketing campaigns.
Advertise Rightly – If you are advertising your website, your priority should be to use advertising copy specific to your offering. Using broad terms may drive more visitors to your website that have no intention to purchase, resulting in a decrease in conversion rate. For instance you would like to sell Tour packages for Havelock in Andaman Islands but you bought keyword for “Andaman tour” chances are you will attract visitors interested in Andaman package rather than Havelock.
Generate good visibility and reviews in shopping comparison sites - Get your product listed in shopping comparison sites, Many Web users rely on shopping comparison sites to find the best-value products that are most suitable to their needs and requirements. They like to read the product reviews specified by other users and then decide on purchasing. You need to have a dedicated resource managing this task in shopping comparison and review sites. Naaptol, Tolmol, compareindia are popular shopping comparison sites in India.
Clear Landing Pages – If you are running marketing campaigns such as emails or PPC advertising, your landing page should be designed to sell your products and nothing else. The page should only have one purpose: to sell. Give the visitor the page that they want complete with product description, price and picture.
Webpage Performance – Users are quite put off if webpages takes considerable time to load and chances are quite minimal they would come back again. The faster your website, the higher the chances of engaging the visitor quickly.
Analyse your traffic - Your web metrics can give you clues as to how visitors are using your website, and what areas can be improved to help improve your sales conversion. Web analysis tools can help you analyze customer behavior and improve your site’s business success. Google Analytics can provide revenue based metrics with customer behavior. For example, companies can use techniques such as funnel-based analysis, in which they compare drop-off rates with lost revenue. Check the top exit pages and understand why people are leaving your website. Or why they are abandoning their shopping carts. Analyze your statistics at the product level.